Design Prize: Now open
This is an amazing opportunity for artists and graphic designers around Australia to submit designs for the 2017 Penola and Coonawarra Arts Festival Poster Competition.
The winning design will be incorporated into all our branding and marketing material for the next Festival in 2018.
Design the identity for the 2018 Penola Coonawarra Arts Festival. Your design will be adapted for use on all our promotional material; including our programme, posters, flyers, website, banners, and more.
The winner will receive $500, generously donated by Penola Coonawarra Business Association. Plus you have the opportunity to have your work viewed by a huge audience of Art Festival goers from around the State and country.
- Design must be presented in an A3 format for judging purposes, and to include 4x sizes/layout: Poster 280mm x 280mm, Banner 120mm (w) x 40mm (d), Logo 150mm x 150mm and Icon 15mm x 15mm
- If created digitally, an A3 size document with a resolution of a minimum 300 pixels per inch or vector is recommended, created in CMYK and saved in an editable format. Each digital design is required to be printed in A3 for judging purposes. The design, if digital, is required to be adaptable to a range of computer programs.
- If hand illustrated, the original art must be at least 2x larger than the displayed format and scanned (CMYK) to fit layout requirements with a resolution of a minimum 300 pixels per inch.
- The design must convey the Arts as the primary focus of the Festival and include the words ‘Penola Coonawarra Arts Festival’, including the Festival year. Please note that the dates of the Festival are subject to change, so will be added to the design at a later date.
- Each design should be suitable for reproduction in black and white and for large advertisements. A limited colour palette is generally the most effective.
- Each design must adhere to copyright regulations and comply with the terms and conditions of the Penola Coonawarra Arts Festival Design Prize.
Submission Entry Cost
$10 (GST incl.) per entry / design. Maximum entries are FOUR per person.
Friday 12th May 2017, 4pm. The entry form must accompany the artwork. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Winners will be announced
The winner will be announced at the opening of the Arts Festival. The opening will take place at Penola High School on Thursday May 18th 2017.
For more info and/or clarification of any aspects of the competition please email Vicki at: firstname.lastname@example.org